Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Pineapples

I had the opportunity to do a Hawaiian themed bar mitzvah at the Paseo Club in Valencia for a super cool family.  They had aqua blue and orange linens with yellow napkins - loved the colors! Around our centerpieces we put beach sand and sea shells.  Are you feeling the ocean breeze yet?  I immediately thought of the baby pineapples and green anthurium I see and ogle over at the flower mart but have not yet had a reason to use them. THIS is my reason! Woo! Are you hearing the ukuleles playing in the back ground? We also got to make the candle holder for the candle lighting ceremony. I was totally excited for this because I love a challenge! It needed to hold 14 candles and stick with the Hawaiian theme. It ended up being over 6 feet long! But worked perfectly. Bree with Brienne Michelle Photography snapped some photos for me and I'm so excited to share them with you....



NOW are you feeling the ocean breeze and hearing the ukuleles in the background??? Now all we need is a mai tai! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment