Tuesday, June 28, 2011

O M G

Tomorrow is a big day for Petalicious. One step closer in introducing Petalicious to the world. Tomorrow our super secret styled shoot that I talked about a few blogs ago IS BEING PUBLISHED! WAHOO! This is a first for Petalicious but hopefully not the last.  Amazing ladies, again, big thanks to Bree with Brienne Michelle Photography and Emilee with Tasteful Tatters and the smashing models Elise Ostermann and Scott Grice.  The pleasure was all mine in working with such awesome people. And together we get published tomorrow! WOO! Look forward to posting all the details tomorrow.

I would also like to say hello to my amazing 3 followers - Natalia, Nikki, and Holland. Thanks for the follow! And welcome aboard the Petalicious adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see this published shoot! I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

    P.S. Hello ;-)

    ReplyDelete