Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Petalicious meet the world, world meet Petalicious

I am Lindsay of "Petalicious, flowers by Lindsay and Cheryl".  Cheryl is my Mom! And together we are making events fabulous one flower at a time. We had the chance to be a part of a amazing photo shoot that got picked up for publication and will be published next week! SUPER exciting, I know, I'm SUPER DUPER excited.  I cant wait to share it all with you. I must give props to the amazing people that made it happen...local photog Brienne Michelle shes AMAZING.  Set design by Emilee Sutherland with Tasteful Taters - AMAZING. Hair by Anna Quinn, make up by Kiara Roberts, the cutest couple I have EVER seen Elise Ostermann and Scott Grice, and my not to be forgotten ladder climbing, dress moving, bouquet holding, pepsi drinking assistant Collette Langston. With all that being said, thank you for following me on my adventure to introduce Petalicious to the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment